Reusable Make-Up Remover Discs - A303
Set consisting of:
- An attractive recyclable aluminium box for your reusable discs
- 10 washable bamboo and organic cotton discs, practical and reusable for an extra-gentle cleansing
- An organic cotton net to store your used discs and to wash them in the washing machine
To replace single-use, fluffy cotton pads and washers. Use our reusable make-up remover discs and simply machine wash them in the net provided when they are dirty, or by hand with a mild soap.
For a more effective and environmentally friendly make-up removal!
Use our make-up remover discs like cotton wool or a cotton pad:
- with your usual "Les Naturelles" cleansing milk corresponding to your skin type
- with our bi-phase eye make-up remover 763 or our micellar solution 771
- to apply your tonic
- If there are large make-up stains on your disc, wash it quickly after use, just with a little soap and leave it to dry on the edge of the sink before putting it in the dirty laundry
- To keep your discs white and prevent them from turning grey, avoid washing them with coloured linen
- Put your discs in the wash net provided to avoid losing them in the machine. Wash at 30 or 40°C with the rest of the white laundry
- Drying: in the sun, or spread out with the rest of the laundry in the net after spinning in the machine, or in the dryer
Deep cleaning every 6 months:
If, despite the precautions you take on a daily basis to keep them white, they are dull or stained, you can thoroughly clean your discs every 6 months.
- In a basin, pour 2 tablespoons of baking soda into 1 litre of warm water
- Stir and add 1 glass of white vinegar. Leave your discs to soak overnight
- Machine wash at 60°C
Discs: 30% organic cotton & 70% organic bamboo
Box: recyclable aluminium